Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick Review
I’m a big fan of the Freedom £1 lipsticks as they’re amazing value for money. The lipsticks allow you to experiment with a variety of shades without spending a fortune. A shade that I’ve recently been trying out is the Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick. Pink Lust is quite a unique shade. To me it comes across as a pink coral mix that has an ever so slight neon look about it. It definitely isn’t a colour I’m going to be sporting on a day-to-day basis but it is definitely a shade that is ideal for Summer. The colour is fun yet not too outrageous.
In terms of the formula the Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick has a satin like finish. It’s not super glossy yet it isn’t entirely matte. When applied to the lips it goes on well without any tugging or pulling although I probably wouldn’t class the lipstick as being creamy. As for the pigmentation, for being so cheap it provides the lips with great colour pay off. The shade does have a tendency to cling to dry patches though, so make sure you prep your lips. As for the packaging, it isn’t the most luxurious but for £1 you can’t go wrong. It houses the lipstick well and although I’d have liked the lid to be a little more secure, it does a decent job. All in all I’ve got to say I quite like Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick.
If you’re looking for other great Freedom products I recommend Freedom Strobe Cream and the Freedom Vintage Doll Look Palette. If you’d like to get your hands on the Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick it is available from the Freedom Makeup website (link) and retails at just £1. Alternatively, I’m giving a lipstick away so if you’d like to be in with a chance of winning, read and follow the rules below:
- To be in with a chance of winning the Freedom Pink Lust Lipstick enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified.
- There will be one winner.
- The giveaway is open worldwide.
- ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
- The giveaway will run from Friday 1st July 2016 until Monday 1st August 2016 12:00am GMT/BST (One month)
- Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
- I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur.