Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss in Jammy Dodger Review and Giveaway
I love Freedom Makeup as a brand. I find their products are nice and affordable and perform really well too. Some of my favourite products from the brand include the Freedom Vintage Doll Look Palette and the Freedom Makeup Blushes in Beyond and Lethal Weapon. In terms of their lip products I’ve tried quite a few of the products that they have to offer. However, today I thought I’d talk about the Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss in Jammy Dodger.
Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss in Jammy Dodger is a highly pigmented lipgloss. The shade is a vibrant pink toned red. However, when worn lightly on the lips it appears as a beautiful berry stain. When I first purchased this shade and received it in the post I wasn’t in love with it. I find reds can really draw attention to my teeth which I’m not fond of as I’m quite self-conscience of my gnashers. However, I do like to try to push myself when it comes to makeup so I tried it out. When on my lips the shade is very noticeable but I must say, I love the contrast of my pale skin and the vibrant colour. The gloss has an extremely pigmented formula and although a little sticky, it is easy to work with. It also provides the lips with incredible shine.
A fantastic two in one look product.
Like I briefly mentioned above, I find this product can be worn two ways. The first is applied normally for a vibrant and bold look. This is perfect if you’re after a strong look. However, if you want a more toned down look the product can be applied lightly for a berry stain. Personally, my favourite way to wear this lippy is to apply it lightly. That being said, I do also like the bold look it gives so I find myself alternating between the two looks.
In terms of the formula I find the gloss to be very buttery but a little on the sticky side. The product glides onto the lips well and feels fairly comfortable. In terms of the wear time, the glossy finish tends to wear away after an hour or so. Once the glossy look disappears you are however left with a pretty stain which lasts for quite a few hours.
Not bad, especially for the price.
All in all, I’ve got to say I really do like this lip product. I love the fact that you can achieve two looks with it and I find the quality to be really good for something so affordable. Of course, I would love Jammy Dodger to be less sticky, however, when you take into consideration the price tag, it is fantastic. In terms of the packaging, it is fuss free but it works. The lipgloss is housed in a plastic tube complete with an effective classic doe foot applicator. The product can be purchased via the Superdrug website (link) and retails at a mere £3.00. Want to be in with a chance of winning your very own Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss in Jammy Dodger? Read and follow the rules below.
- To be in with a chance of winning the Freedom Pro Melts Lipgloss in Jammy Dodger enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified.
- There will be one winner.
- The giveaway is open worldwide.
- ALL mandatory entries MUST be completed or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
- The giveaway will run from Monday 1st August 2016 until Thursday 1st September 2016 12:00am GMT/BST (One month)
- Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
- I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur.