Want to know my thoughts on the Green People Limited Edition Gold Shimmer Bronzer?
What Green People say
“Limited Edition organic bronzer to highlight and contour
Green People’s first certified organic bronzer!
Limited edition with three marbled colours
Multi-purpose: use as a bronzer, eyeshadow and even lip colour
Highlights and contours cheeks, shoulders & décolletage
Perfect for parties and keeping the end of summer glow
Certified organic ingredients”
The Green People Limited Edition Gold Shimmer Bronzer retails at £20.00 for 10g and is available to purchase from the Green People website.
This product comes in a case which is made of 100% natural plastic
and coloured with earth-friendly natural colour. The pan is kept in place with a secure magnet however, if you wanted to pop into in a palette of your own, it’s easy to get out.
There’s no denying that this limited edition bronzer is jam packed full of glitter which some would love, and some would hate. I personally like this for use on my chest and collar bone as it gives a lovely shimmery, summer glow, perfect for special occasions like nights out and family meals. This can also be used on the face which is nice but I feel like the glitter can sometimes be a bit over the top. The pigmentation and formula you ask? I found the pigmentation to be okay, not the best, but buildable which I like when it comes to face products to avoid any muddy/clown like situations. Despite the bronzer being full of sizeable glitter, it was surprisingly not gritty and blended well but understandably, glitter does have a tendency to travel about.
- Multi-purpose – can be used as a bronzer, eyeshadow and even lip colour
- Gives the skin a lovely summery glow
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Free from Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride, Petrochemicals, Phthalates and Synthetic Colourants to bring you the purest bronzer that nature can offer
- Made with 100% natural plastic and coloured with earth-friendly, natural colour
- Great for use on the chest and collar bone
- Buildable colour
- None gritty texture despite being packed full of sizeable glitter
- Blends well
- Jam packed full of glitter which has a tendency to travel about
- Limited edition
I love this product for use of my body. I occasionally like to use this on my face but I’d probably use it more if it contains slightly less glitter to make it more natural and wearable. The bronzer isn’t at all gritty and is buildable when it comes to colour, blends well, is free from a whole host of nasties and is suitable for both Vegetarians and Vegans.
Have you tried any products from Green People?