Want to know my thoughts on the Arbonne Lip Polish in Posh Chic?
What Arbonne say
“Luscious lip polish glides on silky smooth and delivers superior shine without the stickiness.”
The Arbonne Lip Polish in Posh Chic retails at £18.00 for 5.9ml of product and is available to buy from the Arbonne website.
The Lip Polish comes in a nice little squared tube, perfect for popping in your handbag. It comes with a doe foot applicator which I’m a big fan of as I find it makes application easy peasy.
Posh is a gorgeous baby pink shade that contains a nice amount of shimmer which provides the lips with a slightly plumper look, but the shimmer isn’t overwhelming by any means. It has a nice non sticky texture and applies nice and evenly. The gloss is sheer, however, you can easily build the colour up to your desired shade. The gloss lasts roughly 2 hours until it starts to fade and settle in the cracks which means frequent re application is essential if you want the colour to last.
- Good size for throwing in your handbag for when travelling
- Contains a doe foot applicator which makes application super easy
- None sticky texture
- Contains a nice amount of shimmer which isn’t too overwhelming but gives the illusion of slightly plumper lips
- Gorgeous baby pink shade
- Sheer but buildable colour
- Gloss tends to fade and settle into cracks after roughly 2-3 hours meaning you may need to apply regularly if you want to maintain the colour and look.
This gloss applies well, is gorgeous, gives the lips a subtle plumped effect and has a decent sheer to buildable, smooth formula. However it does only last 2 hours before fading and settling appears and has quite an expensive price tag. Having said that, I’ve liked sporting the gloss and loved the none sticky formula.
Have you tried any Arbonne products?