Want to hear my thoughts on the Michael Kors Rose Gold MK5263 Watch or fancy winning yourself a £200 watch?
Very recently I was contacted by a lovely lady who works on behalf of a website called Watches2U, a website packed full of gorgeous watches. I was very, very kindly sent an absolutely gorgeous Michael Kors Rose Gold MK5263 watch retailing at £183.99 on the Watches2U website.
Let me tell you, this is probably the most luxurious watch I have ever owned. It is absolutely gorgeous and the quality is amazeballs. It is a stunning rose gold and crystal combo that is simply beautiful. It comes with a bracelet strap design, a rose gold face, three sub-dials, stop watch function and a date window all housed is a gorgeous box so it’d be perfect to give a loved one as a gift. What really surprised me about the watch was both the weight and length. When I took it out of the box for the first time I was taken aback by just how heavy it felt. Also, when I popped the watch on I noticed how big it was on me. I know I have small wrists but with a 20mm strap bracelet, the watch felt huge. However, I think this is a good thing as it means those with larger wrists will be able to sport the watch and lets be realistic, it is pretty easy to remove watch links so it fits those who requite a smaller strap. At £183.99 the watch certainly is not cheap however, you must take into account that it is Michael Kors, a huge designer name and on other sites (ahem, Selfridges) they’re selling the watch for a whopping £259.00 which certainly makes buying through Watches2U the more affordable option if you were to buy yourself or someone else the watch. Also if you’re thinking “maybe it is so cheap because it isn’t a genuine product” don’t worry, Watches2U is an official Michael Kors stockist and the watch arrived with all the documents and instructions so rest ashore.
Not only did I get sent a watch of my choice but I was also asked to host a giveaway for one of you lovely lot to win a watch of your choice up to the value of £200. Exciting? I know! All you have to do to be in with a change is to follow the rules below.
- To be in with a chance of winning a watch up to the value of £200 from Watches2U simply enter via the Rafflecopter widget below
- Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified
- There will be one winner
- The giveaway is open internationally
- ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the five that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries)
- The giveaway will run from Wednesday 20th August 2014 until Saturday 20th September 2014 12:00am BST (One month)
- Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
- Once a winner is chosen, I will forward your details onto Watches2U who will arrange for your watch to be sent out. I am in no way, shape or form responsible for missing prizes or delivery issues.
(*PR sample + giveaway)