Want to hear my thoughts on the Bomb Cosmetics Vintage Rosehip Blaster?
I am a total sucker for anything floral so when I came across this beauty on the Bomb Cosmetics site, I added it to my basket and eagerly awaited its arrival. It wasn’t until I received my order that I realised I’d accidentally ended up purchasing not one, but two bath bombs. Because I have so many bath bombs to get through, try out and review, I thought I’d host a little giveaway for one lucky person out there to experience the product too so it isn’t sat around waiting to be used and collecting dust. If you do want to be in with a chance of winning, stay tuned until the end of the post to find out how to enter the giveaway.
The Bomb Cosmetics Vintage Rosehip Blaster retails at £2.29 for 160g and is available to purchase on the Bomb Cosmetics website as well as in selected gift type stores. The product is absolutely stunning in terms of appearance. It is a pastel green shade with a frosted white centre, finished off with a lovely hot pink rose to complete the look. When you think about it the design is fairly simple but highly effective. The product is a blaster which is contains pure Patchouli and Geranium essential oils as well as scents such as Jasmin, Iris, Spices, Amber, Lily, Peach and Vanilla. Understandably because of the ingredients, it is very floral scented however, I wouldn’t say it has a “granny feel” about it, instead it is sweet and fresh, sort of like a bouquet of flowers type smell without being too pungent. When dropped into the bath the blaster turned the water a gorgeous mint green shade which I found to be pretty. The product did not contain any glitter or shimmer but instead the faux rose petals were released into the water. Although they do look great at first, I found after a mere minute or so they began to transform into soggy pieces which soon disappeared. In terms of the scent power, it was able to fill my bathroom well and lingered for a couple of hours after use before disappearing which wasn’t bad.
When it came to the effect on my skin, the bath blaster certainly made the water softer which in turn made my skin feel smoother and slightly softer too. I wouldn’t say it was overly hydrating, softening or moisturising but it was great for a little pick me up. Overall, it isn’t a bad product and I enjoyed my bath with it dropped in. I think if you’re a floral scent lover, you’ll probably enjoy this. So, fancy winning yourself the Vintage Rosehip Blaster? Simply follow the rules below and enter via the Rafflecopter widget to be in with a chance…
- To be in with a chance of winning a Bomb Cosmetics Vintage Rosehip Blaster, enter via the Rafflecopter widget below
- Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified
- There will be one winner
- The giveaway is open internationally
- ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
- The giveaway will run from Saturday 18th October 2014 until Tuesday 18th November 2014 12:00am GMT (One month)
- Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.