Want to hear my thoughts on the Pink Sequin Clutch Bag or fancy winning yourself one?
As it is the festive season I am feeling very generous when it comes to hosting little giveaways. I feel like because of all the support and love that I receive from all you wonderful readers, it is only right that I host these little prize draws as a little thank you. So today I am giving away a lovely little Pink Sequin Clutch Bag. I myself have this bag and picked it up for just £2.06 from AliExpress which I think was certainly a bargain. It is available in other shades such as Black, Dark Blue, Gold, Purple, Red, Rose Red, Sky Blue and Silver but the Pink caught my eye the most. The bag is 15cm by 25cm so it is quite small but it can still fit in things like my phone, a coin purse and a few makeup bits and bobs. It also comes with a good little zip as well as a funky leopard print lining. Also as you can see, it comes covered in teeny tiny pretty and sparkly sequins. Personally I am going to be using mine for my work Christmas night out and then as a makeup bag but I guess you could use it for so many things as it is rather versatile. For the materials it consists of PU Leather (A material that, from what I am aware of contains very few small leather scraps bonded with Polyurethane so technically it isn’t really leather but it is a way for people to try and entice customers and sometimes it is just straight up faux leather) Anyway, it also contains Paillette which is basically just the sequin material. Personally I find the material to be pretty good, not the best, but still better than I was expecting. So fancy winning this bag? To be in with a chance, simply follow the rules below:
- To be in with a chance of winning a Pink Sequin Clutch Bag, enter via the Rafflecopter widget below
- Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified
- There will be one winner
- The giveaway is open worldwide
- ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
- The giveaway will run from Thursday 11th December 2014 until Sunday 11th January 2015 12:00am GMT (One month)
- Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.