Carex Fun Edition Hand Gels Review & Giveaway
I was first introduced to the Carex Fun Editions range last year when I tried out the Carex Fun Editions Handwashes. So when two of the Carex Fun Edition Hand Gels came through my letterbox I was over the moon. The two scents I received were Bubble Gum (link) and Strawberry Laces (link) which are both available to purchase from Superdrug both in store and online for £1.45 each for 50ml which I think is fairly reasonable.
Anyway, I’ve tried a lot of hand gels and hand sanitizers over the years and whilst I love a handful of selected ones, I always find the overwhelming alcohol scent can be extremely off-putting. With the Carex Hand Gels that alcohol scent is actually really rather toned down in comparison to other varieties that I have tried. Of course when you first pump the gel out you do get a whiff but it soon disappears leaving behind those fun fragrances. In terms of the two scents Bubble Gum is definitely my favourite. It isn’t a scent you see too often and for me this ticks all the right boxes. It smells exactly how you’d expect it to and I feel like it fits really well into the range. As for Strawberry Laces, this is a scent that smells like your classic synthetic strawberry fragrance. Does it smell like the famous sweet treat? Oddly it really does and I think this would definitely be a very popular fragrance among buyers.
In terms of the way they work, they seem to have your typical hand gel formula. A little goes a long way and they’re great for on the go use due to their compact size which makes them easy for popping in your handbag or coat pocket. Another thing worth pointing out is that the gels are fairly fast drying but at the same time they don’t feel drying on the skin. I think if you are looking for an alternative to bland and boring hand santizers, the Carex Fun Edition Hand Gels are definitely worth checking out. I actually have one of each scented hand gel to give away to one lucky person so if you’d like to be in with a chance, simply read and follow the rules below.
– To be in with a chance of winning two of the Carex Fun Edition Hand Gels enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
– Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified.
– There will be one winner.
– The giveaway is open worldwide.
– ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
– The giveaway will run from Monday 2nd May 2016 until Thursday 2nd June 2016 12:00am BST (One month)
– Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
– I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur.