As previously mentioned on my blog, I am really into my lip creams at the moment. One lip cream that I feel is really appropriate for this time of year is the Makeup Revolution Lip Cream in All I Think About Is You (link) this is a beautiful berry pink which has a blue undertone and a sort of plum look about it. It is a shade that works incredibly well with pale complexions but would look equally as pretty with darker toned skin. The shade actually reminds me a little of MAC’s Rebel but it isn’t an exact match. In terms of the pigmentation, I’d say this probably has the best colour pay off out of all the Makeup Revolution Lip Creams that I’ve tried. It just applies really well without being patchy. Like most lip creams, it feels nice and velvety on the lips but this isn’t one that dries to the typical matte finish that other lip creams dry to. It stays slightly wet due to its semi matte finish. Although this means that the product doesn’t make the lips feel dry or uncomfortable, it does unfortunately mean that it isn’t the longest wearing lip product having said that, when it does wear off, it does so gradually rather than looking patchy and it also leaves a slight stain behind which I’m personally a fan of. In terms of the price, the product retails at £3.00 which is a pretty great and affordable. I must say, I do really enjoy using this product and I would definitely repurchase it again in the future. Fancy winning your very own Makeup Revolution Lip Cream in All I Think About Is You? Read and follow the rules below to be in with a chance.
– To be in with a chance of winning the Makeup Revolution Lip Cream in All I Think About Is You, enter via the Rafflecopter widget below
– Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified
– There will be one winner
– The giveaway is open worldwide
– ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
– The giveaway will run from Thursday 3nd December 2015 until Sunday 3nd January 2016 12:00am GMT (One month)
– Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
– I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur