When it comes to lipsticks I seem to have a major problem. If you read my Makeup Collection and Storage February 2016 post then you’ll have seen a huge drawer packed full of lipsticks and that is the problem I am talking about, I am obsessed with buying and hoarding lippies. Some people drink, some people do drugs, I obsessively buy lipsticks. Now I do actually have a handful of favourites in my collection but I just love discovering new brands, formulas and shades which is why I seem to have so many. Recently I’ve been giving the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipsticks a try after picking up a variety of shades in a Makeup Revolution website sale so I thought I’d begin by reviewing them here on Raspberrykiss. During the sale I also picked up some duplicates so that I could give away a lipstick during each review so if you want to get your hands on a free lipstick, or well at least be in with a chance to, stick around until the end of the post to find out how to do so.
So the first lipstick I am talking about is the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in Want To Leave? Now first things first, the shade. Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in Want To Leave? is a beautiful coral toned pink. It is the perfect shade for Spring as it is fun yet still wearable. One of the things that I really like about this shade is that it is pigmented but at the same time it is a little more toned down in comparison to your typical lipstick. It kind of reminds me of a lip balm lipstick hybrid in the sense that it has quite a creamy formula but it still has detectable colour. When applied at first the lipstick can drag a teeny tiny bit but once warmed up it applies smoothly like butter. Wear time isn’t amazing but it isn’t bad as I find it lasts around 3-4 hours on me before really showing signs of wear and fading. As for the packaging, the lipstick comes in a slim black plastic casing and contains a pretty rose gold coloured inner barrel which is a simple yet really pretty and effective touch. As a whole the packaging is sturdy, keeps the product safe and when you take into consideration the price of the lipstick, it is also good quality. All in all I do like the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in Want To Leave and I would certainly recommend it. The lipstick is available to purchase online from Superdrug (link) alternatively it is also available to purchase in selected Superdrug stores. It currently retails at just £2.50. So, want to be in with a chance of winning a lipstick to try? Simply read and follow the rules below:
– To be in with a chance of winning the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in Want To Leave enter via the Rafflecopter widget below
– Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified
– There will be one winner
– The giveaway is open worldwide
– ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
– The giveaway will run from Wednesday 23rd March 2015 until Saturday 23rd April 2016 12:00am BST (One month)
– Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
– I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur