Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick In She’s Up All Night
Not long back I reviewed the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in Want To Leave so today I thought I’d share my thoughts on another shade, the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in She’s Up All Night. Now firstly in comparison to the previous shade I tried, Want To Leave, She’s Up All Night has much better pigmentation but it still has that lovely creamy formula which allows the lipstick to apply extremely easily to the lips without any tugging or pulling occurring. Although the formula is one that I like a lot, the downside to it is that because of it the lipstick doesn’t last amazingly well. It certainly doesn’t survive eating and drinking but I can still get a respectable 4 hours wear out of it so it isn’t exactly terrible. Now in terms of the actual colour, the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in She’s Up All Night is a fuchsia pink that is quite soft and has a slight blue-purple tone to it. Because of its blue-purple tone it can make the teeth appear a tiny bit brighter and whiter but nowhere near as bright as some other lipsticks I’ve recently tried. What I like about She’s Up All Night though is that it is one of those shades that would look beautiful on both pale complexions and on those with dark skin.
Another plus point is that the packaging is what I consider to be really quite attractive. The lipstick comes in a slim black plastic complete with a pretty rose gold coloured inner. As rose gold is something very in fashion at the moment, I think a lot of others would like the packaging too. Most importantly though, the packaging is tough enough to product the product and keep it safe from breakage. If you’d like to get your hands on this lipstick, it is available to purchase from Superdrug both in store and online (link)
– To be in with a chance of winning the Makeup Revolution Liphug Lipstick in She’s Up All Night enter via the Rafflecopter widget below.
– Those using multiple accounts to enter will be completely disqualified.
– There will be one winner.
– The giveaway is open worldwide.
– ALL mandatory entries MUST be complete or you will be completely disqualified (Mandatory entries are the three that appear on the Rafflecopter widget before you are able to unlock any other entries.)
– The giveaway will run from Saturday 16th April 2015 until Monday 16th May 2016 12:00am BST (One month)
– Once the giveaway is over I will contact the winner directly via email. Once an email is sent the winner will then have 48 hours to reply before a new winner is chosen.
– I am in no way responsible for postal issues however, I will try to help as best as I can to resolve any issues if any unfortunate events did occur.