Scrambled Eggs With A Twist
Scrambled eggs with a twist is the perfect recipe if you're fed up of normal scrambled eggs, you want to add more vegetables into your diet or you are following the Slimming World plan and you are after a new, quick, easy, simple and Syn FREE recipe to try out for breakfast or lunch.
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- a handful of baby spinach
- a handful of peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 slices of chopped up wafer thin ham
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- Add peppers and onions to a frying pan with your oil of choice (I used Fry Light)
- Once peppers and onions have softened add in a handful of baby spinach and wafer thin ham along with a crushed clove of garlic and cook until spinach reduces and ham is warmed through
- Next add in two beaten eggs along with a pinch of salt and pepper
- Once everything is mixed and the egg is cooked simply bowl/plate up and enjoy!
- You can add in virtually any kind of veg or meat that takes your fancy!
- This recipe is great for using up your leftovers.