Sugar Free Jelly Sweets Recipe
After an alternative to sugar filled jelly sweets or perhaps you want to just make your own at home? Then this recipe is definitely for you.
Write a review
- 24g Powdered Gelatin
- 2 Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly Raspberry Sachet
- 300ml Boiling Water
- Pour 300ml of boiling water into a jug, add in 24g powdered gelatin along with 2 sachets of the Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly. You can use any flavour you like but I opted for Raspberry.
- Once all the gelatin is dissolved, pour into silicone moulds of your choice and allow to set in the fridge for around 3 hours. Once fully set I highly recommend keeping them stored in the fridge to ensure that they regain their shape and texture.
- I used two sachets of the Dr.Oetker Gelatine which is available to purchase from most supermarkets.
- This recipe makes roughly around 50 sweets, depending on the mould you use. If you are following the Slimming World plan, the entire batch is worth 3 syns.